Friday, August 8, 2014

Welcome to Eve Online where you can get info on about everything in eve

Hello Capsuleers and other people. My Name is JTClone Ares. I have been playing eve online for over 9 months now, and I am here to help you guide your way through eve. I will warn you about certain corps and alliances and how to get you alot of isk in your wallet as well. I will also give you tips on how certain things work and also the mechanics of Eve both high sec and little bit of Low Sec knowledge as well. I am not good at null sec and have very little bit of experience down in Null. 

I won't be adding all the mechanics and other knowledge I am willing to share with you at the moment due to this is my first post. But I will add more to further your knowledge of eve and a guide to help you make alot of isk in a very shoot time.

No comments:

Post a Comment